Saturday, October 3, 2009

Download Mr Magic Rap Attack Show WBLS

I'm uploading a large part of my Mr. Magic collection. Most of them can be found somewhere on the web, but this way you have them all in one place!

For all you super listeners, here is super rocking Mr Magic!

If you have some Mr Magic shows yourself: please drop me a link and i will add them!

1981
disco showcase (snippet)

1983

1984

1985

1986

Mr. Magic disses Public Enemy & interview with Busy Bee:

1987
Interview with Stetsasonic: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0O4QY8OA

1988

DJ Run in the studio (2 snippets)

Want more Mr Magic shows? Click on the 'mr magic' tag / label below.

10 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! Love these old tapes! Wish more people did blogs like this, must be some old heads in NY who could share some more tapes
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Thank you so much! Any tapes from '82?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved back in the day when my grandfather used to mail me cassette tapes of radio shows from WBLS and KISS. This blog brings back those good feelings. Good Look!

    Dj Will Power
    OverpowerRadio.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having trouble downloading...do I need to join that mega up load (free membership) first...after I clicked on the link on this page it went to another page for me to enter the 3 letters and a number in the box then it said click on the link but nothing happened...what did u guys have to do???

    ReplyDelete
  5. love u man!!!! this is what music is supposed to do..bring you back to the good old times in your life!!!!thank you for posting these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So many Mr. Magic tapes! But I'm too late. All dead links. Is there any chance on a re-up? That would be so great!

    ReplyDelete