Friday, September 24, 2010

New Music Seminar MC & DJ Battle, 1987

Now and then, i get emails from tape collectors who came across memory man's house of tape post, but where too late: all they found where dead links. JB send me an email: he was in time to download the stack but his harddisk crashed recently.
Luckily i have copies on 3 hard disks :-)
So, here is the famous battle tape. It contains:

Intro
Mr. Mixx Vs. Vandy C.
Melle Mel Vs. MC Breeze
Cutmaster D.C. Vs. Joe Cooley
Grandmaster Caz Vs. Bango
Mixmaster Ice Vs. Easy G.
King Sun Vs. Disco C.
Cash Money Vs. Jazzy Joyce
Grandmaster Caz Vs. Melle Mel
Mr. Mixx Vs. Joe Cooley
Cash Money Vs. Easy G
Melle Mel Vs. King Sun Vs. Caz
Cash Money Vs. Joe Cooley

http://www.multiupload.com/IA13IXPSGG

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hook up! I'm just now getting around to downloading it, but I can't wait to give it another listen. You're the man, Dutch! Anything I can get fro you, give me a shout and I'll see if I can help!

    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DJD2: it works for me (both multiuplaod and f.e. zshare link)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dutch, is het mogelijk om deze te re-uppen aub? Ik zou graag Mr Mixx Vs Joe Cooley horen! Bedankt!

      Delete