Sunday, November 7, 2010

DJ Diablo is sharing his collection of NY and UK old school hip hop radio tapes

Once in a while, you feel like hitting a goldmine. Maybe you got that feeling when you first visited my blog :-)
I feld it this weekend when i recieved an email from DJ Diablo: he wants to share his tape collection from 1983 - 1989 on my blog. More then 100 UK and NY radio tapes, from LWR and Solar mixes to Zulu Beat Show material i never heard before.
I'm going to make several posts in the next weeks, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Dutch, sounds very interesting! I'll keep watching...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds dope! Look forward to hearing some! Thanks for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feelin' it right now!

    Thanks for all the great tunes everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THe best blog on the web, no doubt. Props, Dutch!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Icon