Saturday, December 4, 2010

Paul Hardcastle 19 WHIZ KID CUT-UP mix

A few weeks ago i uploaded a 2 1/2 minute mix i got from DJ Diablo named 'play that beat 19 mix'. Earlier this week there was a topic started by Ackniculous on the OSHH forum about an ultra rare mix called 'Paul Hardcastle 19 WHIZ KID CUT-UP' and he verified that it is the same track. So for all the UK mix fans who overlooked the earlier upload but always wanted to hear the 19 whiz kid cut-up mix: here it is again:
listen http://www.zshare.net/audio/82611166bc4d2dbb/
download http://www.multiupload.com/8KKFDP82JX

4 comments:

  1. The best times of my life. Thinking what I was doing at my ultimate fave best times of my life. I wish I could shut my eyes flip a switch and stay frozen in those years. Your dj's reallllllly have to know these runs they do you can' fake the best of the best. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike Allen used to slip this in the playlist sometimes. Such a good version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, I have the actual vinyl on which this mix is featured. It's part of a mix called the Kid mix and is at the end. I recently uploaded the 19 part on youtube in perfect audio ripped straight from the vinyl !

    It's a rare record and am so glad to have it !!

    There are a couple of people who have uploaded you copy on youtube but if you would like HQ audio let me know I send it to you.

    Peace out - Funkamentalist

    ReplyDelete
  4. @funkamentalist: sounds great, looking forward to your mail.

    ReplyDelete