Thursday, March 15, 2012

File sharing sites down and files not found

To all blog visitors: most of my tapes where shared through multiupload and megaupload. Both file sharing sites are down because of legal issues. The links to zshare are also not working anymore (file not found).
If you are desperately looking for a tape: drop me an email. I will re-upping some classic tapes but it would take to much time to rebuild the whole site.
I hope that most of you discovered my blog early enough to download some of the shared gems.

Peace
Dutch

4 comments:

  1. I just discovered this and DAMN, thank you so much for all the old school goodness. I eagerly await the old files getting transferred, but thanks so much for your hard work on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super : )
    Zapraszam do mnie ! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u re-up all the Dr. Dre ones u have?

    ReplyDelete