Thursday, May 5, 2016

off topic post (allthough Hamilton is old school and a hip hop musical)....

My blog is about old school hip hop, not about me myself and i. But here is a post where i shamelessly plug a clip from my daughter who performes 'non stop' from the musical Hamilton.
She did all the voices, beats and video editting.
I tell myself that it is ok to post it on my blog because it is a hip hop musical and Alexander Hamilton is old school. And if you don't buy that, then please consider the post as a sign of a proud dad :-).
Within a few weeks i will be posting 'regular' old school hip hop tapes.

4 comments:

  1. Wao very nice god bless you daughter,she have a angelical voice...word

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A PROUD DAD DUTCH I WOULD BE VERY PROUD OF HER TOO.

    ReplyDelete